Equilibrium under price controls with endogenous transactions costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 39 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herings, P Jean-Jacques, 1996.
"Equilibrium Existence Results for Economies with Price Rigidities,"
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 63-80, January.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 1995. "Equilibrium existence results for economies with price rigidities," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 63-80.
- Chan, Nguyen & Dung, Tran Kim & Ghosh, Madanmohan & Whalley, John, 2005. "Adjustment costs in labour markets and the distributional effects of trade liberalization: Analytics and calculations for Vietnam," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1009-1024, December.
- Brennan Platt, 2009. "Queue-rationed equilibria with fixed costs of waiting," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 247-274, August.
- Ramon L. Clarete & Irene Trela & John Whalley, 1994. "Evaluating Labour Adjustment Costs from Trade Shocks: Illustrations for the U.S. Economy Using an Applied General Equilibrium Model With Transactions," NBER Working Papers 4628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Babenko, R. & Talman, A.J.J., 2006. "Quantity Constrained General Equilibrium," Discussion Paper 2006-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf, 2009.
"Equilibria with coordination failures,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 23-37, January.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 2009. "Equilibria with coordination failures," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3247126, Tilburg University.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 2004. "Equilibria with Coordination Failures," Discussion Paper 2004-107, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Gerard van der Laan & Dolf Talman, 2001.
"Quantity Constrained Equilibria,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
01-116/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Talman,Dolf & Laan,Gerard,van der & Herings,P. Jean-Jacques, 2001. "Quantity Constrained Equilibria," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 2001. "Quantity Constrained Equilibria," Discussion Paper 2001-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Richard Arnott, 1995. "Time for Revisionism on Rent Control?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 99-120, Winter.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 1997.
"Endogenously determined price rigidities (*),"
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 471-498.
- Shah, Anwar & Whalley, John, 1990.
"An alternative view of tax incidence analysis for developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
462, The World Bank.
- Anwar Shah & John Whalley, 1990. "An Alternative View of Tax Incidence Analysis for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 3375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Debra Moore Patterson, 1996. "Reform in Eastern Europe: A General Equilibrium Model with Distortions in Relative Prices and Factor Markets," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(2), pages 457-72, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.