Global stability in a class of markets with three commodities and three consumers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 36 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Healy, Paul J. & Mathevet, Laurent, 2012. "Designing stable mechanisms for economic environments," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), September.
- Anjan Mukherji, 2012.
"The second fundamental theorem of positive economics,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 8(2), pages 125-138, 06.
- Mukherji, Anjan, 2012. "The Second Fundamental Theorem of Positive Economics," Working Papers 12/98, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Anjan Mukherji, 2003. "Competitive Equilibria: Convergence, Cycles or Chaos," ISER Discussion Paper 0591, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Mukherji, Anjan, 2010. "Stability of the Market Economy in the Presence of Diverse Economic Agents," Working Papers 8, JICA Research Institute.
- Mukherji, Anjan, 2007. "Global stability condition on the plane: A general law of demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 583-592, May.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.