Global stability condition on the plane: A general law of demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 134 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hirota, Masayoshi, 1985. "Global stability in a class of markets with three commodities and three consumers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 186-192, June.
- Smale, Steve, 1976. "A convergent process of price adjustment and global newton methods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 107-120, July.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1972. "Market Excess Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 549-63, May.
- Mukherji, Anjan, 2002. "An Introduction to General Equilibrium Analysis: Walrasian and Non-Walrasian Equilibria," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195659078, October.
- Hirota, Masayoshi, 1981. "On the Stability of Competitive Equilibrium and the Patterns of Initial Holdings: An Example," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(2), pages 461-67, June.
- Kennan, Donald & Rader, Trout, 1985. "Market Dynamics and the Law of Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 465-71, March.
- Anderson, Christopher M. & Plott, Charles R. & Shimomura, K.-I.Ken-Ichi & Granat, Sander, 2004.
"Global instability in experimental general equilibrium: the Scarf example,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 209-249, April.
- Anderson, Christopher M. & Granat, Sander & Plott, Charles R. & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2000. "Global Instability in Experimental General Equilibrium: The Scarf Example," Working Papers 1086, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Minagawa, Junichi, 2008. "A note on the global stability condition of price adjustment processes on the plane," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 308-310, January.
- Junichi Minagawa, 2012. "On the instability of competitive equilibrium: a further example," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 80-85.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.