A "Scandinavian consensus" solution for efficient income distribution among nonmalevolent consumers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 2 (1970)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E Randon & P Simmons, .
"Correcting Market Failure Due to Interdependent Preferences: When Is Piecemeal Policy Possible?,"
05/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Emanuela Randon & Peter Simmons, 2007. "Correcting Market Failure Due to Interdependent Preferences: When Is Piecemeal Policy Possible?," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(5), pages 831-866, October.
- Peter J. Hammond & Antonio Villar, .
"Efficiency with Non-Convexities: Extending the "Scandinavian Consensus" Approaches,"
97036, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Hammond, Peter J & Villar, Antonio, 1998. " Efficiency with Non-convexities: Extending the "Scandinavian Consensus" Approaches," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 11-32, March.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 2004.
"Benefit-Cost in a Benevolent Society,"
- Antonio Villar Notario & Peter Hammond, 1998. "- Valuation Equlibrium Revisited," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.