Weakly democratic regular tax equilibria in a local public goods economy with perfect consumer mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 27 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John P. Conley & Hideo Konishi, 2000.
"Migration-Proof Tiebout Equilibrium: Existence and Asymptotic Efficiency,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
452, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Dec 2000.
- Conley, John P. & Konishi, Hideo, 2002. "Migration-proof Tiebout equilibrium: existence and asymptotic efficiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 243-262, November.
- John Conley & Hideo Konishi, 2001. "Migration-proof Tiebout equilibrium:Existence and asymptotic efficiency," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(1), pages A0.
- Nalebuff, B. & Caplin, A., 1992.
"Competition Among Institutions,"
1992_36, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Gomberg, Andrei, 2004. "Sorting equilibrium in a multi-jurisdiction model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 138-154, May.
- Hoyt, William H. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 1997. "Household Location and Tiebout: Do Families Sort According to Preferences for Locational Amenities?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 159-178, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.