Labor supply and wage rate uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 23 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013.
"Economic consequences of Nth-degree risk increases and Nth-degree risk attitudes,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 199-224, October.
- Nocetti, Diego & Napp, Clotilde & Jouini, Elyès, 2012. "Economic Consequences of Nth-Degree Risk Increases and Nth-Degree Risk Attitudes," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11094, Paris Dauphine University.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013. "Economic Consequences of Nth-Degree Risk Increases and Nth-Degree Risk Attitudes," Post-Print halshs-00927270, HAL.
- Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde & Nocetti, Diego, 2013. "Economic consequences of Nth-degree risk increases and Nth-degree risk attitudes," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12392, Paris Dauphine University.
- Eftichios Sartzetakis & Panagiotis D. Tsigaris, 2007.
"Uncertainty and the Double Dividend Hypothesis,"
2007.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- EECKHOUDT, louis & REY, Béatrice & SCHLESINGER, Harris, .
"A good sign for multivariate risk taking,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1900, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- W. Chiu & Louis Eeckhoudt, 2010.
"The effects of stochastic wages and non-labor income on labor supply: update and extensions,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 69-83, May.
- CHIU, W. Henry & EECKHOUDT, Louis, . "The effects of stochastic wages and non-labor income on labor supply: update and extensions," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2208, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anderberg, Dan & Andersson, Fredrik, 2003. "Investments in human capital, wage uncertainty, and public policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1521-1537, August.
- Jianli Wang & Pu Gong, 2013. "Labor supply with stochastic wage rate and non-labor income uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 41-55, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.