Global asymptotic stability results for multisector models of optimal growth under uncertainty when future utilities are discounted
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 18 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1997. "Martingale analysis of dynamic tax incidence in a nonstationary growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 371-389.
- Stachurski, J., 2001.
"Stochastic Optimal Growth with Unbounded Shock,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
777, The University of Melbourne.
- Mitra, Tapan & Montrucchio, Luigi & Privileggi, Fabio, 2001.
"The Nature of the Steady State in Models of Optimal Growth Under Uncertainty,"
01-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Tapan Mitra & Luigi Montrucchio & Fabio Privileggi, 2003. "The nature of the steady state in models of optimal growth under uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 39-71, December.
- Yiyong CAI & Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2013.
"Stochastic Optimal Growth with Risky Labor Supply,"
Discussion Paper Series
DP2013-23, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Yiyong Cai & Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2012. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Risky Labor Supply," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-585, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Yiyong Cai & Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2012. "Stochastic Optimal Growth with Risky Labor Supply," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-24, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Sumit Joshi, 1999.
"The Stochastic Turnpike Property without Uniformity in Convex Aggregate Growth Models,"
67, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Joshi, Sumit, 2003. "The stochastic turnpike property without uniformity in convex aggregate growth models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1289-1315, May.
- Vassili Kolokoltsov & Wei Yang, 2012. "Turnpike Theorems for Markov Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 294-312, September.
- Stachurski, J., 2001. "Log-Linearization of Perturbed Dynamical Systems, With Applications to Optimal Growth," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 788, The University of Melbourne.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1997. "Recursive utility, martingales, and the asymptotic behaviour of optimal processes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 505-523.
- McKenzie, L., 1999. "The First Conferences on the Theory of Economic Growth," RCER Working Papers 459, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.