Better Power Contracts: Using Flexibility to Increase Value
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Electricity Journal.
Volume (Year): 18 (2005)
Issue (Month): 10 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roques, Fabien A., 2008.
"Technology choices for new entrants in liberalized markets: The value of operating flexibility and contractual arrangements,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 245-253, December.
- Roques, F.A., 2007. "Technology Choices for New Entrants in Liberalised Markets: The Value of Operating Flexibility and Contractual Arrangements," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0759, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Adrien de Hauteclocque & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2008.
"Long-term Energy Supply Contracts in European Competition Policy: Fuzzy not Crazy,"
0816, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Hauteclocque, Adrien de & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2009. "Long-term energy supply contracts in European competition policy: Fuzzy not crazy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5399-5407, December.
- Jean-Michel Glachant & Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2009. "Long-term Energy Supply Contracts in European Competition Policy: Fuzzy not Crazy," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 6, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Jean-Michel Glachant & Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2009. "Long-term Energy Supply Contracts in European Competition Policy: Fuzzy not Crazy," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/06, European University Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.