A Structural Equations Approach to Modeling Consumptive Recreation Demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 33 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nick Hanley & Begona Alvarez-Farizo, .
"Valuing the Benefits of Coastal Water Quality Improvements using Contingent and Real Behaviour,"
2002_9, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Sep 2002.
- Nick Hanley & David Bell & Begona Alvarez-Farizo, 2003. "Valuing the Benefits of Coastal Water Quality Improvements Using Contingent and Real Behaviour," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(3), pages 273-285, March.
- V. Kerry Smith & George Van Houtven & Subhrendu K. Pattanayak, 2002. "Benefit Transfer via Preference Calibration: "Prudential Algebra" for Policy," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(1), pages 132-152.
- Rowan, Emma & Longo, Alberto, 2009. "Enriching Stakeholder participation through Environmental Valuation; Eliciting Preferences for a National Park Designation in Northern Ireland," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51071, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Starbuck, C.M.C. Meghan & Alexander, Susan J. & Berrens, Robert P. & Bohara, Alok K., 2004. "Valuing special forest products harvesting:: a two-step travel cost recreation demand analysis," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 37-53, May.
- Huhtala, Anni & Pouta, Eija, 2006. "Discerning welfare impacts of public provision of recreation areas," Discussion Papers 11860, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Klaus Moeltner & J. Scott Shonkweiler, 2007. "Intercept and Recall: Examining Avidity Carryover in On-Site Collected Travel Data," Working Papers 07-014, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- John Loomis & Bryon Allen, 2008. "Using Non Market Valuation to Inform the Choice Between Permits and Fees in Environmental Regulation," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(3), pages 329-337, July.
- Henry-Osorio, Miguel & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2012. "An Information-Theoretic Approach to Modeling Binary Choices: Estimating Willingness to Pay for Recreation Site Attributes," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123432, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Van Houtven, George & Pattanayak, Subhrendu, 1999. "Benefit Transfer as Preference Calibration," Discussion Papers dp-99-36, Resources For the Future.
- Matt Massey & Steve Newbold & Brad Gentner, 2004. "The Effects of Water Quality on Coastal Recreation Flounder Fishing," NCEE Working Paper Series 200503, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Oct 2004.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J., 1999. "A Dual Approach to Modeling Corner Solutions in Recreation Demand," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 85-105, January.
- C. Haynie, Alan & F. Layton, David, 2010. "An expected profit model for monetizing fishing location choices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 165-176, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.