An Economic Analysis of the Fisheries Bycatch Problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 31 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E., 2006. "Strategic Joint Production Under Common-Pool Output Quotas: The Case of Fisheries Bycatch," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21468, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mª. Dolores Garza Gil & Manuel M. Varela Lafuente & Juan C. Surís Regueiro, 2006. "Management of a fishery using taxes: The European hake fishery," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 177(2), pages 9-23, July.
- Escapa García, Marta & Prellezo, Raúl, 1999.
"Fishing Technology and Optimal Distribution of Harvest Rates,"
1999-07, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Marta Escapa & RaÚl Prellezo, 2003. "Fishing Technology and Optimal Distribution of Harvest Rates," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(3), pages 377-394, July.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Harry W. Nelson & Bruce Turris, 2005. "How to Resolve the Class II Common Property Problem? The Case of British Columbia's Multi-Species Groundfish Traw," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0506, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Deacon, Robert T & Parker, Dominic P., 2008. "Encumbering Harvest Rights to Protect Marine Environments: A Model of Marine Conservation Easements," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt16d083c3, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Da Rocha, José María & Antelo, Luis T. & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2012.
"Selectivity, pulse fishing and endogenous lifespan in Beverton-Holt models,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2012-11, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- José-María Da Rocha & María-Jose Gutiérrez & Luis Antelo, 2013. "Selectivity, Pulse Fishing and Endogenous Lifespan in Beverton-Holt Models," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(1), pages 139-154, January.
- Frank Jensen & Niels Vestergaard, 2000. "Moral Hazard Problems in Fisheries Regulation: The Case og Illegal Landings," Working Papers 9/00, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Wilen, James E., 2011. "Dissecting the tragedy: A spatial model of behavior in the commons," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 386-401.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2009. "Bio-Economies of Scope and the Discard Problem in Mulitple Species Fisheries," Staff General Research Papers 12839, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2012. "Harvest Efficiency and Discards under Harvest Uncertainty and Trading Frictions," Staff General Research Papers 35039, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2012. "Cap-and-trade bycatch management with costly avoidance and stock uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers 35320, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Deacon, Robert T. & Parker, Dominic P., 2009. "Encumbering harvest rights to protect marine environments: a model of marine conservation easements," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(1), March.
- Holland, D.S., 2010. "Markets, pooling and insurance for managing bycatch in fisheries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 121-133, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.