Individual Transferable Quota Markets and Investment Decisions in the Fixed Gear Sablefish Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 27 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vestergaard, Niels, 1996. "Discard Behavior, Highgrading And Regulation: The Case Of The Greenland Shrimp Fishery," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 11(4).
- Quinn Weninger, 2008.
"Economic Benefits of Management Reform in the Gulf of Mexico Grouper Fishery: A Semi-parametric Analysis,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(4), pages 479-497, December.
- Weninger, Quinn, 2004. "Economic Benefits of Management Reform in the Gulf of Mexico Grouper Fishery: A Semi-Parametric Analysis," Staff General Research Papers 11178, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Guyader, 2002. "Simulating the Effect of Regulatory Systems in a Fishery, An Application to the French Driftnet Albacore Fleet," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(1), pages 1-28, September.
- Larson, Douglas M. & House, Brett W. & Terry, Joseph M., 1996. "Toward Efficient Bycatch Management In Multispecies Fisheries: A Nonparametric Approach," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 11(3).
- Kerr, Suzi & Sanchirico, James & Newell, Richard, 2002.
"Fishing Quota Markets,"
dp-02-20, Resources For the Future.
- John Haraden & Samuel Herrick & Dale Squires & Clement Tisdell, 2004. "Economic Benefits of Dolphins in the United States Eastern Tropical Pacific Purse-Seine Tuna Industry," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(4), pages 451-468, August.
- Péreau, J.-C. & Doyen, L. & Little, L.R. & Thébaud, O., 2012.
"The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with individual transferable quotas,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 419-434.
- Jean-Christophe PEREAU (GREThA, UMR CNRS 5113) & Luc DOYEN (CNRS-MNHN, CNRS, UMR 7204) & Rich LITTLE (CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research) & Olivier THEBAUD (CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research), 2011. "The triple bottom line: Meeting ecological, economic and social goals with Individual Transferable Quotas," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Lee, Donna J. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Adams, Charles M., 2000. "A Bioeconomic Analysis Of Management Alternatives For The U.S. North Atlantic Swordfish Fishery," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 15(2).
- Nostbakken, Linda & Thebaud, Olivier & Sorensen, Lars-Christian, 2011. "Investment Behaviour and Capacity Adjustment in Fisheries: A Survey of the Literature," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 26(2).
- Weninger, Quinn & Waters, James R., 2003.
"Economic benefits of management reform in the northern Gulf of Mexico reef fish fishery,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 207-230, September.
- Weninger, Quinn & Waters, James R., 2003. "Economic Benefits of Management Reform in the Northern Gulf of Mexico Reef Fish Fishery," Staff General Research Papers 10828, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Urs Steiner Brandt & Niels Vestergaard, 2006. "Illegal Landings: An Aggregate Catch Self-Reporting Mechanism," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(4), pages 974-985.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.