Production quota in multiproduct pacific fisheries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 21 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finnoff, David & Gong, Min & Tschirhart, John, 2012. "Perspectives on Ecosystem Based Management for Delivering Ecosystem Services with an Example from an Eighteen-Species Marine Model," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 6(1), pages 79-118, January.
- Rausser, Gordon & Hamilton, Stephen & Kovach, Marty & Stifter, Ryan, 2009.
"Unintended consequences: The spillover effects of common property regulations,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Hamilton, Stephen F & Kovach, Marty & Stifter, Ryan, 2008. "Unintended Consequences: The Spillover Effects of Common Property Regulations," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt74p3h0f5, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Anders Skonhoft & Niels Vestergaard & Martin Quaas, 2012. "Optimal Harvest in an Age Structured Model with Different Fishing Selectivity," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(4), pages 525-544, April.
- House, Brett W. & Larson, Douglas M. & Terry, Joseph M., 1998. "Revenue Risk And Fishery Choice With Linear-Exponential Utility: An Application To Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands Trawl Fisheries," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20985, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Catherine Paul & Marcelo O. Torres & Ronald Felthoven, 2009. "Fishing Revenue, Productivity and Product Choice in the Alaskan Pollock Fishery," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(4), pages 457-474, December.
- Campbell, H. F. & Hand, A. J., 1998. "Joint ventures and technology transfer: the Solomon Islands pole-and-line fishery," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 421-442.
- Per Sandberg, 2006. "Variable unit costs in an output-regulated industry: The Fishery," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1007-1018.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Frank Asche & Ragnar Tveteras, 2013. "Estimation and decomposition of inefficiency when producers maximize return to the outlay: an application to Norwegian fishing trawlers," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 307-321, December.
- J.J. Agar & J.G. Sutinen, 2004. "Rebuilding Strategies for Multispecies Fisheries: A Stylized Bioeconomic Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(1), pages 1-29, May.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Felthoven, Ronald G. & de O. Torres, Marcelo, 2010.
"Productive performance in fisheries: modeling, measurement, and management,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), September.
- Catherine J. Morrison Paul & Ronald G. Felthoven & Marcelo de O. Torres, 2010. "Productive performance in fisheries: modeling, measurement, and management," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), pages 343-360, 07.
- Eggert, Håkan, 2006. "Fisheries Economics and 20 years with Marine Resource Economics: A Citation Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 203, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Wilen, James E., 2000. "Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 306-327, May.
- Aiken, Deborah Vaughn, 2006. "Application of the distance function to nonmarket valuation of environmental goods and services: An illustrative example," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 168-175, November.
- Kjell Salvanes & Dale Squires, 1995. "Transferable quotas, enforcement costs and typical firms: An empirical application to the Norwegian trawler fleet," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Felthoven, Ronald G. & Larson, Douglas M. & Sanchirico, James N. & Shaikh, Sabina L. & Terry, Joseph M., 1998. "Multispecies Revenue Function Estimation For North Pacific Groundfish Fisheries," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20968, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Perruso, Larry & Taylor, Timothy G. & Larkin, Sherry L., 2002. "Incorporating Stochastic Harvests Into An Analysis Of Production: The U.S. Atlantic And Gulf Of Mexico Pelagic Longline Fleet," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19770, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lee, Min-Yang A., 2008. "Whale-watching and Herring Fishing: Joint or Independent Production?," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6086, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Diop, Hamady & Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr., 1995. "Technology And Management In Mauritanian Cephalopod Fisheries," Staff Papers 31686, Louisiana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Carole Ropars & Louis-Pascal Mahé, 2001. "L'exploitation régulée d'une ressource renouvelable : inefficacité d'un rationnement factoriel et efficacité des quotas individuels transférables," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 148(2), pages 141-156.
- Christine Roeckmann & Uwe A. Schneider & Michael A. St.John & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Rebuilding the Eastern Baltic cod stock under environmental change - Part II: The economic viability of a marine protected area," Working Papers FNU-106, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2006.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Harry W. Nelson & Bruce Turris, 2005. "How to Resolve the Class II Common Property Problem? The Case of British Columbia's Multi-Species Groundfish Traw," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0506, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Damania, Richard & Bulte, Erwin H., 2006. "Renewable resource regulation and uncertain prices: The role of financial structure and bankruptcy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 41-53, January.
- Carsten Lynge Jensen, 2000. "Output Substitution in a Regulated Fishery," Working Papers 7/00, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.