Regulating heterogeneous emissions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 13 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helfand, Gloria E. & Berck, Peter & Maull, Tim, 2003. "The theory of pollution policy," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 249-303 Elsevier.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Candel-Sanchez, Francisco, 2006. "The externalities problem of transboundary and persistent pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 517-526, July.
- Nagurney, Anna & Dhanda, Kathy Kanwalroop & Stranlund, John K., 1997. "General multi-product, multi-pollutant market pollution permit model: a variational inequality approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 57-76, March.
- Stavins, Robert & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Abatement-Cost Heterogeneity and Anticipated Savings from Market-Based Environmental Policies," Working Paper Series rwp00-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Randall, Alan & Taylor, Michael A., 2000. "Incentive-Based Solutions To Agricultural Environmental Problems: Recent Developments In Theory And Practice," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(02), August.
- Krysiak, Frank C. & Schweitzer, Patrick, 2010. "The optimal size of a permit market," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 133-143, September.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 2005. "Optimal spatial management of renewable resources: matching policy scope to ecosystem scale," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 23-46, July.
- Bruce Larson & George Frisvold, 1996. "Uncertainty over future environmental taxes," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(4), pages 461-471, December.
- Matthew A. Turner, 1998. "Optimal quota programs," Working Papers mturner-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Berck, Peter & Helfand, Gloria E. & Kim, Hong Jin, 1999. "Spatial variation in benefits and costs, or why pollution isn't always for sale," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4vw275cm, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Devlin, R.A. & Grafton, R.Q., 1993.
"Tradeable Permits, Missing Markets, and Technology,"
9301e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- R. Devlin & R. Grafton, 1994. "Tradeable permits, missing markets, and technology," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 171-186, April.
- Verhoef, Erik T. & Nijkamp, Peter, 1999. "Second-best energy policies for heterogeneous firms," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 111-134, April.
- Scharin, Henrik, 2004. "Management of eutrophicated coastal zones," Department of Economics publications 717, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Newell, Richard G & Stavins, Robert N, 2003.
"Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 43-59, January.
- Stavins, Robert & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies," Discussion Papers dp-00-10-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Nicholas Z. Muller & Robert Mendelsohn, 2009. "Efficient Pollution Regulation: Getting the Prices Right," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 1714-39, December.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.