Bank profitability and interest rate risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 36 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
Other versions of this item:
- Gerald A Hanweck & Thomas Eric Kilcollin, 1981. "Bank profitability and interest rate risk," Research Papers in Banking and Financial Economics 51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan , Iftekhar & Sarkar, Sudipto, 2002.
"Banks’ option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability,"
Research Discussion Papers
15/2002, Bank of Finland.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Sudipto Sarkar, 2002. "Banks' option to lend, interest rate sensitivity, and credit availability," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 213-250, October.
- Steven C. Blank, 1991. "Will agricultural toxics chase lenders back to the city?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 577-583.
- Coon, Randal C. & Pokharel, Champak P. & Pederson, Glenn D., 1986. "Interest Margin And Agricultural Bank Performance: A Preliminary Analysis," Staff Papers 13894, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Schmiesing, Brian H. & Edelman, Mark A. & Swinson, Cindy & Kolmer, Diane, 1985. "Differential Pricing Of Agricultural Operating Loans By Commercial Banks," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- M. Cary Collins & Van Son Lai & James E. McNulty, 1997. "Thrifty Viability and Traditional Mortgage Lending: A Simultaneous Equations Analysis of the Risk-Return Trade-Off," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(2), pages 155-176.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.