Keynesian models of deflation and depression revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 68 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul R. Krugman, 1998. "It's Baaack: Japan's Slump and the Return of the Liquidity Trap," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(2), pages 137-206.
- Tobin, James, 1975.
"Keynesian Models of Recession and Depression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 195-202, May.
- De Long, James Bradford & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986.
"Is Increased Price Flexibility Stabilizing?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1031-44, December.
- William C. Brainard & James Tobin, 1968. "Pitfalls in Financial Model-Building," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 244, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Palley, Thomas I., 1999. "General disequilibrium analysis with inside debt," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 785-803.
- Tobin, James, 1981.
"Money and Finance in the Macro-Economic Process,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1981-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2005. "Dimand on the Corridor of Stability," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 185-199, 01.
- Barro, Robert J & Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "A General Disequilibrium Model of Income and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 82-93, March.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009.
"Rethinking the Economics of Capital Mobility and Capital Controls,"
wp193, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "Rethinking the Economics of Capital Mobilityand Capital Controls," IMK Working Paper 01-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2008.
"Financialization: What it is and Why it Matters,"
IMK Working Paper
04-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2007. "Financialization: What It Is and Why It Matters," Working Papers wp153, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2007. "Financialization: What It Is and Why It Matters," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_525, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "Inside Debt and Economic Growth: A Cambridge - Kaleckian Analysis," IMK Working Paper 02-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Fazzari, Steven & Ferri, Piero & Greenberg, Edward, 2008. "Cash flow, investment, and Keynes-Minsky cycles," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 555-572, March.
- Steven M. Fazzari & Pietro E. Ferri & Edward G. Greenberg & Anna Maria Variato, 2013.
"Aggregate demand, instability, and growth,"
Review of Keynesian Economics,
Edward Elgar, vol. 1(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Subrata Guha, 2011. "The necessary condition for stability in Tobin's Walras-Keynes-Phillips model: A note," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 66-74.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.