Incumbents' use of pre-entry alliances before expansion into new technical subfields of an industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 18 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garrette, Bernard & Castaner, Xavier & Dussauge, Pierre, 2006. "The need for scale as a driver of alliance formation : choosing between collaborative and autonomous production," Les Cahiers de Recherche 821, HEC Paris.
- Andrea Fosfuri & Marco S. Giarratana & Alessandra Luzzi, 2005. "Firm Assets and Investments in Open Source Software Products," DRUID Working Papers 05-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Deeds, David L. & Hill, Charles W. L., 1996. "Strategic alliances and the rate of new product development: An empirical study of entrepreneurial biotechnology firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 41-55, January.
- Gallié, Emilie-Pauline & Roux, Pascale, 2008. "Forms and Determinants of R&D Collaborations: New Evidence on French Data," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5009, Paris Dauphine University.
- Soh, Pek-Hooi & Roberts, Edward B., 2003. "Networks of innovators: a longitudinal perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1569-1588, October.
- Woltering-Lamers, Philipp, 2011. "Die sequenzielle Organisationswahl: Kooperationen als Vorstufe von Akquisitionen," Arbeitspapiere 122, Westfälsche Wilhelms-Universität Münster (WWU), Institut für Genossenschaftswesen.
- Guidicea, Rebecca M. & Vasudevan, Ash & Duysters, Geert, 2003.
"From ''me against you'' to ''us against them'': alliance formation based on inter-alliance rivalry,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13051, Maastricht University.
- Guidice, Rebecca M. & Vasudevan, Ash & Duysters, Geert, 2003. "From "me against you" to "us against them": alliance formation based on inter-alliance rivalry," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 135-152, June.
- Basu, Sandip & Phelps, Corey & Kotha, Suresh, 2011. "Towards understanding who makes corporate venture capital investments and why," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 153-171, March.
- Man, Ard-Pieter de & Duysters, Geert, 2005. "Collaboration and innovation: a review of the effects of mergers, acquisitions and alliances on innovation," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13046, Maastricht University.
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Ariño, Africa, 2000. "Governance changes in strategic alliances: Antecedents of contractual renegotiations," IESE Research Papers D/415, IESE Business School.
- Chen, Homin & Chen, Tain-Jy, 2003. "Governance structures in strategic alliances: transaction cost versus resource-based perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Leiblein, Michael J. & Reuer, Jeffrey J., 2004. "Building a foreign sales base: the roles of capabilities and alliances for entrepreneurial firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 285-307, March.
- Gallié, Emilie-Pauline & Roux, Pascale, 2010. "Forms and Determinants of R&D Collaborations: Evidence Based on French Data," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6963, Paris Dauphine University.
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Shen, Jung-Chin, 2004. "Sequential divestiture through initial public offerings," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 249-266, June.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6963 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soh, Pek Hooi, 1966- & Roberts, Edward Baer. & International Center for Research on the Management of Technology., 1998. "The patterns of interorganizational networks in the development of data communication technologies," Working papers 173-98, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00424512 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charbel Macdissi & Syoum Negassi, 2002. "International R&D Spillovers: An Empirical Study," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 77-91.
- Goetz, Christopher F. & Shapiro, Adam Hale, 2012. "Strategic alliance as a response to the threat of entry: Evidence from airline codesharing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 735-747.
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Zollo, Maurizio, 2005. "Termination outcomes of research alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-115, February.
- Contractor, Farok J. & Ra, Wonchan, 2000. "Negotiating alliance contracts: Strategy and behavioral effects of alternative compensation arrangements," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 271-299, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.