Decentralized, dispersed exchange without an auctioneer : A simulation study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 18 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen Wilhite, 2003. "Self-Organizing Production and Exchange," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 107-123, February.
- Foley, Duncan K., 2010. "What's wrong with the fundamental existence and welfare theorems?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 115-131, August.
- Klos, Tomas B. & Nooteboom, Bart, 2001. "Agent-based computational transaction cost economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 503-526, March.
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2009. "Reviewing agent-based modelling of socio-ecosystems: a methodology for the analysis of climate change adaptation and sustainability," Working Papers 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2007.
"Agents come to bits: Towards a constructive comprehensive taxonomy of economic entities,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 333-346, June.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2007. "Agents Come to Bits: Towards a Constructive Comprehensive Taxonomy of Economic Entities," Staff General Research Papers 12513, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Allen Wilhite, 2000. "Self-Organizing Production And Exchange," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 273, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ian McCarthy, 2008. "Simulating Sequential Search Models with Genetic Algorithms: Analysis of Price Ceilings, Taxes, Advertising and Welfare," Caepr Working Papers 2008-010, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Howitt, Peter & Özak, Ömer, 2014.
"Adaptive consumption behavior,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 37-61.
- Tomas Klos, 1999.
"Governance and Matching,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1999
341, Society for Computational Economics.
- Tedeschi, Gabriele & Gallegati, Mauro & Mignot, Sylvain & Vignes, Annick, 2012. "Lost in transactions: The case of the Boulogne s/mer fish market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1400-1407.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2014. "Resource Depletion, Growth, Collapse, and the Measurement of Capital," MPRA Paper 54044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua M. Epstein, 2007.
"Agent-Based Computational Models and Generative Social Science
[Generative Social Science Studies in Agent-Based Computational Modeling]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Gostoli, Umberto, 2013. "Coordination in the El Farol Bar problem: The role of social preferences and social networks," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Carl A. Johnston & Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, 2006. "Agent-based Investigation of Price Inflation In Health Insurance," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 155, Society for Computational Economics.
- Chen, Shu-Heng, 2012. "Varieties of agents in agent-based computational economics: A historical and an interdisciplinary perspective," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25.
- Andrei, Amanda L. & Comer, Kevin & Koehler, Matthew, 2014. "An agent-based model of network effects on tax compliance and evasion," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 119-133.
- Richard Stahnke, 1999. "Seller Automata in a Model of Exchange," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1353, Society for Computational Economics.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2006. "Agent-Based Computational Modeling And Macroeconomics," Staff General Research Papers 12402, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.