Decentralized, dispersed exchange without an auctioneer : A simulation study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 18 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen Wilhite, 2000. "Self-Organizing Production And Exchange," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 273, Society for Computational Economics.
- Klos, Tomas B. & Nooteboom, Bart, 2001. "Agent-based computational transaction cost economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 503-526, March.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Gostoli, Umberto, 2013. "Coordination in the El Farol Bar problem: The role of social preferences and social networks," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andrei, Amanda L. & Comer, Kevin & Koehler, Matthew, 2014. "An agent-based model of network effects on tax compliance and evasion," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 119-133.
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2009. "Reviewing agent-based modelling of socio-ecosystems: a methodology for the analysis of climate change adaptation and sustainability," Working Papers 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2007.
"Agents Come to Bits: Towards a Constructive Comprehensive Taxonomy of Economic Entities,"
Staff General Research Papers
12513, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2007. "Agents come to bits: Towards a constructive comprehensive taxonomy of economic entities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 333-346, June.
- Joshua M. Epstein, 2007.
"Agent-Based Computational Models and Generative Social Science
[Generative Social Science Studies in Agent-Based Computational Modeling]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2014. "Resource Depletion, Growth, Collapse, and the Measurement of Capital," MPRA Paper 54044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carl A. Johnston & Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, 2006. "Agent-based Investigation of Price Inflation In Health Insurance," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 155, Society for Computational Economics.
- Peter Howitt & Ömer Özak, 2009.
"Adaptive Consumption Behavior,"
NBER Working Papers
15427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian McCarthy, 2008. "Simulating Sequential Search Models with Genetic Algorithms: Analysis of Price Ceilings, Taxes, Advertising and Welfare," Caepr Working Papers 2008-010, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2006. "Agent-Based Computational Modeling And Macroeconomics," Staff General Research Papers 12402, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Stahnke, 1999. "Seller Automata in a Model of Exchange," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1353, Society for Computational Economics.
- Tedeschi, Gabriele & Gallegati, Mauro & Mignot, Sylvain & Vignes, Annick, 2012. "Lost in transactions: The case of the Boulogne s/mer fish market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1400-1407.
- Foley, Duncan K., 2010. "What's wrong with the fundamental existence and welfare theorems?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 115-131, August.
- Chen, Shu-Heng, 2012. "Varieties of agents in agent-based computational economics: A historical and an interdisciplinary perspective," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25.
- Tomas Klos, 1999.
"Governance and Matching,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1999
341, Society for Computational Economics.
- Allen Wilhite, 2003. "Self-Organizing Production and Exchange," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 107-123, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.