A simple testable model of double auction markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 15 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bodo Sturm, 2008. "Market Power in Emissions Trading Markets Ruled by a Multiple Unit Double Auction: Further Experimental Evidence," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(4), pages 467-487, August.
- Großer, Jens & Reuben, Ernesto, 2009.
"Redistributive Politics and Market Efficiency: An Experimental Study,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Großer, Jens & Reuben, Ernesto, 2013. "Redistribution and market efficiency: An experimental study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 39-52.
- Jens Großer & Ernesto Reuben, 2009. "Redistributive Politics and Market Efficiency: An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics 44, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Jan Pieter Krahnen & Martin Weber, 2001.
"Marketmaking in the Laboratory: Does Competition Matter?,"
Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting
4, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Jan Krahnen & Martin Weber, 2001. "Marketmaking in the Laboratory: Does Competition Matter?," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 55-85, June.
- Kirchsteiger, G. & Niederle, M. & Potters, J.J.M., 2005.
"Endogenizing market institutions: An experimental approach,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-171357, Tilburg University.
- Kirchsteiger, Georg & Niederle, Muriel & Potters, Jan, 2005. "Endogenizing market institutions: An experimental approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1827-1853, October.
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Muriel Niederle & Jan Potters, 2005. "Endogenizing Market Institutions: An Experimental Approach," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149583, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chen, Shu-Heng, 2012. "Varieties of agents in agent-based computational economics: A historical and an interdisciplinary perspective," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25.
- Carlén, Björn, 1999. "Large-Country Effects in International Emissions Trading: A Laboratoty Test," Research Papers in Economics 1999:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Friedman, Daniel, 1996.
"Price formation in double auction markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1307-1337, August.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Jasmina Arifovic & John Ledyard & Valentyn Panchenko, 2013.
"Efficiency of continuous double auctions under individual evolutionary learning with full or limited information,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 539-573, July.
- Anufriev, M. & Arifovic, J. & Ledyard, D. & Panchenko, V., 2010. "Efficiency of Continuous Double Auctions under Individual Evolutionary Learning with Full or Limited Information," CeNDEF Working Papers 10-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Kirchsteiger, G. & Niederle, M. & Potters, J.J.M., 1998. "The Endogenous Evolution of Market Institutions: An Experimental Investigation," Discussion Paper 1998-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Theissen, Erik, 2000. "Market structure, informational efficiency and liquidity: An experimental comparison of auction and dealer markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 333-363, November.
- John Duffy, 2004.
"Agent-Based Models and Human Subject Experiments,"
- Kirchsteiger, G. & Niederle, M. & Potters, J.J.M., 2001. "Public Versus Private Exchanges," Discussion Paper 2001-101, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Darren Duxbury, 2005. "Experimental evidence on trading behavior, market efficiency and price formation in double auctions with unknown trading duration," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(8), pages 475-497.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Samuele Centorrino & Ivan Moscati, 2011. "Double Auction Equilibrium and Efficiency in a Classroom Experimental Search Market," LERNA Working Papers 11.03.337, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.