Citizen complaints and problem officers: Examining officer behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dugan, John R. & Breda, Daniel R., 1991. "Complaints about police officers: A comparison among types and agencies," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 165-171.
- Harris, Christopher J., 2012. "The Residual Career Patterns of Police Misconduct," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 323-332.
- Cabral, Sandro & Lazzarini, Sérgio G., 2010. "Guarding the Guardians: An Analysis of Investigations against Police," Insper Working Papers wpe_202, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Harris, Christopher J., 2010. "Problem officers? Analyzing problem behavior patterns from a large cohort," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 216-225, March.
- Hsieh, An Tien & Hsieh, Shu-Hui, 2010. "Dangerous work and name disclosure," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 410-418, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.