The status of criminal justice p.d. programs in higher education
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shichor, David, 1982. "An analysis of citations in introductory criminology textbooks: A research note," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 231-237.
- Thomas, Charles W. & Bronick, Matthew J., 1984. "The quality of doctoral programs in deviance, criminology, and criminal justice: An empirical assessment," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 21-37.
- Thomas, Charles W., 1987. "The utility of citation-based quality assessments," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 165-171.
- Wright, Richard A. & Cohn, Ellen G., 1996. "The most-cited scholars in criminal justice textbooks, 1989-1993," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 459-467.
- Hoffman, Dennis E. & Snell, Joel C. & Webb, Vincent J., 1976. "Insiders and outsiders in criminal justice education," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 57-61.
- Fabianic, David, 1981. "Institutional affiliation of authors in selected criminal justice journals," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 247-252.
- Regoli, Robert M. & Poole, Eric D. & Miracle, Andrew W., 1982. "Assessing the prestige of journals in criminal justice: A research note," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 57-67.
- Fabianic, David, 1979. "Relative prestige of criminal justice doctoral programs," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 135-145.
- Sorensen, Jon & Pilgrim, Rocky, 2002. "The institutional affiliations of authors in leading criminology and criminal justice journals," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 11-18.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.