The supply of consumption goods in centrally planned economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Portes, 1989.
"The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
1875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Portes, Richard, 1986. "The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 91, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Salima Hamouche, 1993. "Contribution à l'étude du déséquilibre sur le marché algérien des biens de consommation," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 108(2), pages 63-74.
- Portes, Richard, et al, 1987.
"Macroeconomic Planning and Disequilibrium: Estimates for Poland, 1955-1980,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 19-41, January.
- Richard Portes & Richard E. Quandt & David Winter & Stephen Yeo, 1987. "Macroeconomic Planning and Disequilibrium: Estimates for Poland, 1955-1980," NBER Working Papers 1182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Portes, 1984. "Central Planning and Monetarism: Fellow Travelers?," NBER Working Papers 0782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.