The Russian entrepreneur
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 8 (1993)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veiga, John F. & Yanouzas, John N. & Buchholtz, Ann K., 1995. "Emerging cultural values among Russian managers: What will tomorrow bring?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 20-27.
- De Clercq, Dirk & Danis, Wade M. & Dakhli, Mourad, 2010. "The moderating effect of institutional context on the relationship between associational activity and new business activity in emerging economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 85-101, February.
- Ahlstrom, David & Bruton, Garry D. & Yeh, Kuang S., 2008. "Private firms in China: Building legitimacy in an emerging economy," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 385-399, October.
- Bruton, Garry D. & Rubanik, Yuri, 2002. "Resources of the firm, Russian high-technology startups, and firm growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 553-576, October.
- Filatotchev, Igor & Wright, Mike & Buck, Trevor & Zhukov, Vladimir, 1999. "Corporate entrepreneurs and privatized firms in russia, ukraine, and belarus," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(5-6), pages 475-492.
- Danis, Wade M. & De Clercq, Dirk & Petricevic, Olga, 2011. "Are social networks more important for new business activity in emerging than developed economies? An empirical extension," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 394-408, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.