Stability of mutual fund systematic risk statistics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 8 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith Lam, 1999. "Some evidence on the distribution of beta in Hong Kong," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 251-262.
- Simon Stevenson, 2004. "A performance evaluation of portfolio managers: tests of micro and macro forecasting," European Journal of Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 391-411.
- Romacho, Joao Carlos & Cortez, Maria Ceu, 2006. "Timing and selectivity in Portuguese mutual fund performance," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 348-368, September.
- Abu Taher Mollik & M. Khokan Bepari, 2010. "Instability of stock beta in Dhaka Stock Exchange, Bangladesh," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(10), pages 886-902, October.
- Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Yew, Kee Ho, 1997. "A new test of the relationship between regulatory change in financial markets and the stability of beta risk of depository institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 197-219, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.