Corporate sponsorship of a cause: the role of identification in purchase intent
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fisher, Robert J & Ackerman, David, 1998. " The Effects of Recognition and Group Need on Volunteerism: A Social Norm Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(3), pages 262-75, December.
- McCracken, Grant, 1986. " Culture and Consumption: A Theoretical Account of the Structure and Movement of the Cultural Meaning of Consumer Goods," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(1), pages 71-84, June.
- Chien, P. Monica & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Pappu, Ravi, 2011. "Sponsorship portfolio as a brand-image creation strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 142-149, February.
- Daniel HÃ¶gele & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, 2012.
"The Influence of Superstars on Organizational Identification of External Stakeholders: Empirical Findings from Professional Soccer,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2012-18, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Daniel Hogele & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, 2012. "The Influence of Superstars on Organizational Identification of External Stakeholders: Empirical Findings from Professional Soccer," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 294, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Chia-chen Wang & Chin-ta Chen & Shu-chen Yang & Cheng-kiang Farn, 2009. "Pirate or Buy? The Moderating Effect of Idolatry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 81-93, November.
- Moore, David J. & Homer, Pamela Miles, 2008. "Self-brand connections: The role of attitude strength and autobiographical memory primes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 707-714, July.
- Fock, Henry & Chan, Allan K.K. & Yan, Dengfeng, 2011. "Member-organization connection impacts in affinity marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 672-679, July.
- Lacey, Russell & Close, Angeline G. & Finney, R. Zachary, 2010. "The pivotal roles of product knowledge and corporate social responsibility in event sponsorship effectiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1222-1228, November.
- Joëlle Vanhamme & Adam Lindgreen & Jon Reast & Nathalie Popering, 2012. "To Do Well by Doing Good: Improving Corporate Image Through Cause-Related Marketing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 259-274, September.
- Chieh-Peng Lin & Shwu-Chuan Chen & Chou-Kang Chiu & Wan-Yu Lee, 2011. "Understanding Purchase Intention During Product-Harm Crises: Moderating Effects of Perceived Corporate Ability and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 455-471, September.
- Lee, Jaedeock & Ferreira, Mauricio, 2013. "A role of team and organizational identification in the success of cause-related sport marketing," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 161-172.
- Rafael Currás-Pérez & Enrique Bigné-Alcañiz & Alejandro Alvarado-Herrera, 2009. "The Role of Self-Definitional Principles in Consumer Identification with a Socially Responsible Company," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 547-564, November.
- Yuan-Shuh Lii & Monle Lee, 2012. "Doing Right Leads to Doing Well: When the Type of CSR and Reputation Interact to Affect Consumer Evaluations of the Firm," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 69-81, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.