Market orientation in a multiple stakeholder orientation context: implications for marketing capabilities and assets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 1995. "The management of resources and the resource of management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-101, June.
- Williams, J.R., 1992. "How Sustainable is your Competitive Advantage?," GSIA Working Papers 1992-03, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Jay B. Barney, 1986. "Strategic Factor Markets: Expectations, Luck, and Business Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1231-1241, October.
- Chung, Huimin & Lin, Jane Raung & Yang, Ying Sui, 2012. "How do entrenched managers handle stakeholders interests?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 263-277.
- Anna Torres & Tammo H. A. Bijmolt & Josep A. Tribó & Peter Verhoef, 2010.
"Generating global brand equity through corporate social responsibility to key stakeholders,"
Economics Working Papers
1209, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2011.
- Bijmolt, Tammo H.A. & Atribo, Jo & Torres Lacomba, Anna, 2010. "Generating Global Brand Equity through Corporate Social Responsibility to Key Stakeholders," Research Report 10007, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Anna Torres & Tammo H. A. Bijmolt & Josep A. Tribó, 2010. "Generating global brand equity through corporate social responsibility to key stakeholders," Business Economics Working Papers id-10-04, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto sobre Desarrollo Empresarial "Carmen Vidal Ballester".
- Anna Torres & Tammo H. A. Bijmolt & Peter Verhoef & Josep A. Tribó, 2011. "Generating global brand equity through corporate social responsibility to key stakeholders," Business Economics Working Papers id-11-02, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto sobre Desarrollo Empresarial "Carmen Vidal Ballester".
- Finney, R. Zachary & Lueg, Jason E. & Campbell, Noel D., 2008. "Market pioneers, late movers, and the resource-based view (RBV): A conceptual model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 925-932, September.
- Chang, Woojung & Park, Jeong Eun & Chaiy, Seoil, 2010. "How does CRM technology transform into organizational performance? A mediating role of marketing capability," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 849-855, August.
- Lee, Ruby P. & Naylor, Gillian & Chen, Qimei, 2011. "Linking customer resources to firm success: The role of marketing program implementation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 394-400, April.
- Cabrera-Suárez, M. Katiuska & de la Cruz Déniz-Déniz, Mª & Martín-Santana, Josefa D., 2011. "Familiness and market orientation: A stakeholder approach," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 34-42, March.
- Gonzalez-Benito, Oscar & Gonzalez-Benito, Javier, 2008. "Implications of market orientation on the environmental transformation of industrial firms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 752-762, February.
- Torres, Anna & Tribó, Josep A., 2011. "Customer satisfaction and brand equity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1089-1096, October.
- Anna Torres & Josep A. Tribó, 2007. "Ownership structure, customer satisfaction and brand equity," Economics Working Papers 1016, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.