Managerial discretion and corporate commitment to the natural environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 57 (2004)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Q. Judge, 1998. "Performance Implications of Incorporating Natural Environmental Issues into the Strategic Planning Process: An Empirical Assessment," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 241-262, 03.
- Pennings, J.M. & Hinings, C.R. & Hickson, D.J. & Schneck, R.E., 1974. "Structural conditions of intraorganizational power," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-383011, Tilburg University.
- Minton, Ann P. & Rose, Randall L., 1997. "The Effects of Environmental Concern on Environmentally Friendly Consumer Behavior: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 37-48, September.
- Slater, Jim & Angel, Isabel Tirado, 2000. "The Impact and Implications of Environmentally Linked Strategies on Competitive Advantage: A Study of Malaysian Companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 75-89, January.
- Elena Fraj-Andrés & Eva Martinez-Salinas & Jorge Matute-Vallejo, 2009. "A Multidimensional Approach to the Influence of Environmental Marketing and Orientation on the Firm’s Organizational Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 263-286, August.
- Walls, Judith L. & Phan, Philip H. & Berrone, Pascual, 2008. "An assessment of the construct validity of environmental strategy measures," IESE Research Papers D/754, IESE Business School.
- Juan Santalo & Carl Kock, 2005. "Corporate governance & the environment: bad discretion, good discretion, and environmental (...)," Working Papers Economia wp05-24, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Chung, Huimin & Lin, Jane Raung & Yang, Ying Sui, 2012. "How do entrenched managers handle stakeholders interests?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 263-277.
- Chieh-Yu Lin & Yi-Hui Ho, 2011. "Determinants of Green Practice Adoption for Logistics Companies in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 67-83, January.
- Yan, Yanni & Chong, Chan Yan & Mak, Simon, 2010. "An exploration of managerial discretion and its impact on firm performance: Task autonomy, contractual control, and compensation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 521-530, December.
- López-Gamero, María D. & Claver-Cortés, Enrique & Molina-Azorín, José F., 2009. "Evaluating environmental regulation in Spain using process control and preventive techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 497-518, June.
- Rivera-Camino, Jaime, 2012. "Corporate environmental market responsiveness: A model of individual and organizational drivers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 402-411.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.