Internet retailing: enablers, limiters and market consequences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 57 (2004)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peterson, R.A. & Balasubramanian, S. & Bronnenberg, B.J.J.A.M., 1997. "Exploring the implications of the internet for consumer marketing," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-339976, Tilburg University.
- Bhatnagar, Amit & Syam, Siddhartha S., 2014. "Allocating a hybrid retailer's assortment across retail stores: Bricks-and-mortar vs online," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1293-1302.
- Dou, Wenyu & Ghose, Sanjoy, 2006. "A dynamic nonlinear model of online retail competition using Cusp Catastrophe Theory," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 838-848, July.
- McCole, Patrick & Ramsey, Elaine & Williams, John, 2010. "Trust considerations on attitudes towards online purchasing: The moderating effect of privacy and security concerns," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1018-1024, September.
- Min, Sungwook & Wolfinbarger, Mary, 2005. "Market share, profit margin, and marketing efficiency of early movers, bricks and clicks, and specialists in e-commerce," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1030-1039, August.
- Cho, Yoon C., 2011. "Analyzing online customer dissatisfaction toward perishable goods," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1245-1250.
- Alsajjan, Bander & Dennis, Charles, 2010. "Internet banking acceptance model: Cross-market examination," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 957-963, September.
- Papatla, Purushottam & Liu, Feng (Oliver), 2009. "Google or BizRate? How search engines and comparison sites affect unplanned choices of online retailers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1039-1045, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.