Environmental dynamism, complexity, and munificence as moderators of strategy-performance relationships
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 23 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greenley, Gordon E. & Oktemgil, Mehmet, 1997. "An Investigation of Modulator Effects on Alignment Skill," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 93-105, June.
- Cannon, Alan R., 2008. "Inventory improvement and financial performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 581-593, October.
- Hill, John W. & Zeller, Thomas L., 2008. "The new value imperative for privately held companies: The why, what, and how of value management strategy," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 541-553.
- Oktemgil, Mehmet & Greenley, Gordon E. & Broderick, Amanda J., 2000. "An empirical study of isolating mechanisms in UK companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 638-655, May.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Kane, Samuel, 2002. "The Farm Business Environment and New Generation Cooperatives as an Innovation Strategy," 2002 Annual Meeting, November 13 31826, NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives.
- Andersen, Torben Juul, 2012. "Multinational risk and performance outcomes: Effects of knowledge intensity and industry context," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 239-252.
- Balabanis, George I. & Katsikea, Eva. S., 2003. "Being an entrepreneurial exporter: does it pay?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 233-252, April.
- Olson, Patricia D. & Zuiker, Virginia S. & Danes, Sharon M. & Stafford, Kathryn & Heck, Ramona K. Z. & Duncan, Karen A., 2003. "The impact of the family and the business on family business sustainability," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 639-666, September.
- Bradley, Steven W. & Wiklund, Johan & Shepherd, Dean A., 2011. "Swinging a double-edged sword: The effect of slack on entrepreneurial management and growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 537-554, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.