Effects of odd pricing on price recall
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 19 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John K. Ashton & Robert Hudson, 2006.
"Interest Rate Clustering in UK Financial Services Markets,"
06-14, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Ashton, John K. & Hudson, Robert S., 2008. "Interest rate clustering in UK financial services markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1393-1403, July.
- Hristos Doucouliagos, 2004. "Number preference in Australian stocks," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 43-54.
- Pechtl, Hans, 2004. "Das Preiswissen von Konsumenten: eine theoretisch-konzeptionelle Analyse," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 01/2004, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Charles Kahn & George Pennacchi & Ben Sopranzetti, 1996.
"Bank deposit rate clustering: theory and empirical evidence,"
9604, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Charles Kahn & George Pennacchi & Ben Sopranzetti, 1999. "Bank Deposit Rate Clustering: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(6), pages 2185-2214, December.
- Aerts, Walter & Campenhout, Geert Van & Caneghem, Tom Van, 2008. "Clustering in dividends: Do managers rely on cognitive reference points?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 276-284, June.
- Hristos Doucouliagos, 2003. "Number Preference in Australian Stock Prices," Economics Series 2003_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Karen Gedenk & Henrik Sattler, 1997. "Preisschwellen und Deckungsbeitrag - Verschenkt der Handel große Potentiale?," Working Paper Series A 1997-04, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.