Optimal investment strategies with investor liabilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 16 (1992)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pelizzon, Loriana & Weber, Guglielmo, 2009.
"Efficient portfolios when housing needs change over the life cycle,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2110-2121, November.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Guglielmo Weber, 2007. "Efficient Portfolios when Housing Needs Change over the Life-Cycle," Working Papers 2007_31, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Loriana Pelizzon & Guglielmo Weber, 2007. "Efficient Portfolios when Housing Needs Change over the Life-Cycle," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0037, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Berry-Stölzle, Thomas R., 2008. "The impact of illiquidity on the asset management of insurance companies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-14, August.
- Cocozza, Rosa & Di Lorenzo, Emilia, 2007. "A Dynamic Solvency Approach for Life Insurance," MPRA Paper 28015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J., 1997. "Modern portfolio theory, 1950 to date," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1743-1759, December.
- David Chaundy, 1999. "Can Domestic Liabilities Explain the Home Bias in UK Investment Portfolios?," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp116, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Plantinga, Auke, 2007. "Performance Measurement And Evaluation," MPRA Paper 5048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.