How well does net income measure firm performance? A discussion of two studies1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Accounting and Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1-3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Stephen & Ramond, Olivier & Casta, Jean-François, 2008. "Value Relevance of Summary Accounting Income Measures: Evidence from Major European Capital Markets," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3507, Paris Dauphine University.
- Casta, Jean-François & Ramond, Olivier & Lin, Stephen, 2007. "Value relevance of comprehensive income and its components: Evidence from major European capital markets," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2814, Paris Dauphine University.
- Masaki Kusano, 2012. "Does the Balance Sheet Approach Improve the Usefulness of Accounting Information?," The Japanese Accounting Review, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, vol. 2, pages 139-152, December.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/3507 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/2814 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holthausen, Robert W. & Watts, Ross L., 2001. "The relevance of the value-relevance literature for financial accounting standard setting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 3-75, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.