Structural time series models in inventory control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 6 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jamel Trabelsi & Moïse Sidiropoulos, 2001. "Les chocs monétaires et la persistance du taux de chômage," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 148(2), pages 41-47.
- Alvaro Angeriz & Philip Arestis, 2008.
"Assessing inflation targeting through intervention analysis,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 293-317, April.
- Alvaro Angeriz & Philip Arestis, 2007. "Assessing Inflation Targeting Through Intervention Analysis," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 87, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Antonio Garc�a-ferrer & Aránzazu De Juan & Pilar Poncela, 2007. "The relationship between road traffic accidents and real economic activity in Spain: common cycles and health issues," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 603-626.
- Snyder, R., 1999.
"Forecasting Sales of Slow and Fast Moving Inventories,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
7/99, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Snyder, Ralph, 2002. "Forecasting sales of slow and fast moving inventories," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 684-699, August.
- Diebold, Giorgianni, & Inoue, . "Stamp 5.0: A Review," Home Pages _058, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jan G. de Gooijer & Rob J. Hyndman, 2005. "25 Years of IIF Time Series Forecasting: A Selective Review," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-068/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Snyder, Ralph D. & Koehler, Anne B. & Ord, J. Keith, 2002.
"Forecasting for inventory control with exponential smoothing,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 5-18.
- Snyder, R.D. & Koehler, A. & Ord, K., 1999. "Forecasting for Inventory Control with Exponential Smoothing," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/99, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Forbes, C.S. & Snyder, R.D. & Shami, R.S., 2000. "Bayesian Exponential Smoothing," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/00, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- K. Triantafyllopoulos, 2008. "Multivariate stochastic volatility with Bayesian dynamic linear models," Papers 0802.0214, arXiv.org.
- Fredy Vásquez Bedoya & Sergio Iván Restrepo Ochoa & Mauricio Lopera Castaño & María Isabel Restrepo Estrada, 2014. "Los ciclos económicos departamentales en Colombia, 1960-2011," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 16(30), pages 271-295, January-J.
- Ralph D. Snyder & Anne B. Koehler & Rob J. Hyndman & J. Keith Ord, 2002. "Exponential Smoothing for Inventory Control: Means and Variances of Lead-Time Demand," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 3/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Mark Hon & Soo-Keong Yong, 2004. "The price of owning a car: an analysis of auction quota premium in Singapore," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(7), pages 739-751.
- Raul Crespo, 2005. "Total Factor Productivity: An Unobserved Components Approach," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/579, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Teunter, R.H. & Syntetos, A.A., 2014. "On the calculation of safety stocks," Research Report 14003-OPERA, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Díaz-Emparanza Herrero, Ignacio & Miranda Espinosa, Alexandra, 2000. "Analysis of the relationship between International Immigration and Unemployement," BILTOKI 2000-13, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
- Yelland, Phillip M., 2010. "Bayesian forecasting of parts demand," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 374-396, April.
- Snyder, Ralph D. & Koehler, Anne B. & Hyndman, Rob J. & Ord, J. Keith, 2004. "Exponential smoothing models: Means and variances for lead-time demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 444-455, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.