Exploiting linear partial information for optimal use of forecasts : With an application to U.S. economic policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 4 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia (Italian)
- Linear partial information in Wikipedia (English)
- Lineær Partiel Information in Wikipedia (Danish)
- Линейная частичная информация in Wikipedia (Russian)
- Dyskusja:Liniowa Cząstkowa Informacja in Wikipedia (Polish)
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia (Danish)
- Кофлер, Эдуард in Wikipedia (Russian)
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia (Polish)
- Wikipedia:Artikler med døde eksterne henvisninger/6 in Wikipedia (Danish)
- Information partielle linéaire in Wikipedia (French)
- Liniowa Cząstkowa Informacja in Wikipedia (Polish)
- Informazione parziale linearizzata in Wikipedia (Italian)
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia (English)
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia (Spanish)
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.