Aggregate diffusion forecasting models in marketing: A critical review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 10 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant & Dalzell, Brian, 2004.
"A dynamic model of mobile telephony subscription incorporating a network effect,"
10829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madden, Gary & Coble-Neal, Grant & Dalzell, Brian, 2004. "A dynamic model of mobile telephony subscription incorporating a network effect," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 133-144, March.
- Alexander Frenzel Baudisch & Hariolf Grupp, 2006. "Evaluating the market potential of innovations: A structured survey of diffusion models," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 21/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Gabe Bondt & David Ibáñez, 2005. "High-Yield Bond Diffusion in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Euro Area," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 163-181, April.
- Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang, 2001. "Modeling user adoption of advanced traveler information systems: dynamic evolution and stationary equilibrium," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 895-912, December.
- Qin, Ruwen & Nembhard, David A., 2012. "Demand modeling of stochastic product diffusion over the life cycle," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 201-210.
- Ben Maalla, El Mehdi & Kunsch, Pierre L., 2008. "Simulation of micro-CHP diffusion by means of System Dynamics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2308-2319, July.
- de Bondt, Gabe & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2004. "The high-yield segment of the corporate bond market: a diffusion modelling approach for the United States, the United Kingdom and the euro area," Working Paper Series 0313, European Central Bank.
- Soloviev, Vladimir, 2009. "Экономико-Математическое Моделирование Рынка Программного Обеспечения: Монография. — М.: Вега-Инфо, 2009. — 176 �," MPRA Paper 28974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Bari, Abdullahel & Babin, Barry J. & Birou, Laura M. & Jurkus, Anthony, 2011. "Optimum advertising policy over time for subscriber service innovations in the presence of service cost learning and customers' disadoption," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 642-649, June.
- Venkatesan, Rajkumar & Kumar, V., 2002. "A genetic algorithms approach to growth phase forecasting of wireless subscribers," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 625-646.
- Bulte, C. van den & Stremersch, S., 2003. "Contagion and heterogeneity in new product diffusion: An emperical test," Research Paper ERS-2003-077-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.