Monotone and cash-invariant convex functions and hulls
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini & Marco Taboga, 2008.
"Portfolio Selection with Monotone Mean-Variance Preferences,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
664, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini & Marco Taboga, 2009. "Portfolio Selection With Monotone Mean-Variance Preferences," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 487-521.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini & Marco Taboga, 2004. "Portfolio Selection with Monotone Mean-Variance Preferences," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 27-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research, revised Dec 2004.
- Massimo Marinacci & Fabio Maccheroni & Aldo Rustichini & Marco Taboga, 2005. "Portfolio Selection with Monotone Mean-Variance Preferences," Finance 0502014, EconWPA.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini & Marco Taboga, 2004. "Portfolio Selection with Monotone Mean-Variance Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 6, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2007.
- Föllmer, Hans & Kabanov, Jurij M., 1997.
"Optional decomposition and lagrange multipliers,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1997,54, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Walter Farkas & Pablo Koch-Medina & Cosimo-Andrea Munari, 2012. "Beyond cash-additive capital requirements: when changing the numeraire fails," Papers 1206.0478, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Karl-Theodor Eisele & Philippe Artzner, 2013. "Multiperiod Banking Supervision," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Ales Cerný & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2008.
"On the Computation of Optimal Monotone Mean-Variance Portfolios via Truncated Quadratic Utility,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
79, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Černý, Aleš & Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo & Rustichini, Aldo, 2012. "On the computation of optimal monotone mean–variance portfolios via truncated quadratic utility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 386-395.
- Filipovic, Damir & Vogelpoth, Nicolas, 2008. "A note on the Swiss Solvency Test risk measure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 897-902, June.
- Damir Filipovic, 2007. "Optimal Numeraires for Risk Measures," Research Paper Series 187, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bellini, Fabio & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2012. "Haezendonck–Goovaerts risk measures and Orlicz quantiles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 107-114.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.