Moment generating function approach to pricing interest rate and foreign exchange rate claims
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philip H. Dybvig, 1987.
"Distributional Analysis of Portfolio Choice,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University
827R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 1988.
- Dybvig, Philip H, 1988. "Distributional Analysis of Portfolio Choice," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(3), pages 369-93, July.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Rui Kan, 1996. "A Yield-Factor Model Of Interest Rates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 379-406.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Ross, Stephen A, 1976. "Options and Efficiency," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 75-89, February.
- Constantinides, George M, 1992. "A Theory of the Nominal Term Structure of Interest Rates," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(4), pages 531-52.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Lo, Andrew W., 2000.
"Nonparametric risk management and implied risk aversion,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 9-51.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Andrew W. Lo, 2000. "Nonparametric Risk Management and Implied Risk Aversion," NBER Working Papers 6130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amin, Kaushik I. & Jarrow, Robert A., 1991. "Pricing foreign currency options under stochastic interest rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 310-329, September.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. " Invisible Parameters in Option Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, American Finance Association, vol. 48(3), pages 933-47, July.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1996. "Bond, futures and option evaluation in the quadratic interest rate model," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 93-115.
- Antoine Frachot, 1995. "Factor Models Of Domestic And Foreign Interest Rates With Stochastic Volatilities," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 167-185.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Bakshi, Gurdip S & Chen, Zhiwu, 1997. " Equilibrium Valuation of Foreign Exchange Claims," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 799-826, June.
- Banz, Rolf W & Miller, Merton H, 1978. "Prices for State-contingent Claims: Some Estimates and Applications," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 653-72, October.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1996. "Actuarial bridges to dynamic hedging and option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 183-218, November.
- Breeden, Douglas T & Litzenberger, Robert H, 1978. "Prices of State-contingent Claims Implicit in Option Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 621-51, October.
- Christian Gourieroux & Alain Monfort & Razvan Sufana, 2005.
"International Money and Stock Market Contingent Claims,"
Working Papers, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique
2005-41, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A. & Sufana, R., 2010. "International money and stock market contingent claims," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1727-1751, December.
- Bo, Lijun, 2011. "Exponential change of measure applied to term structures of interest rates and exchange rates," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 216-225, September.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Sufana, Razvan, 2011. "Discrete time Wishart term structure models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 815-824, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.