Families of update rules for non-additive measures: Applications in pricing risks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chateauneuf, A. & Kast, R. & Lapied, A., 1992.
"Choquet Pricing for Financial Markets with Frictions,"
92a11, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- A. Chateauneuf & R. Kast & A. Lapied, 1996. "Choquet Pricing For Financial Markets With Frictions," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 323-330.
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Gilboa Itzhak & Schmeidler David, 1993.
"Updating Ambiguous Beliefs,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 33-49, February.
- David Schmeidler, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
7662, David K. Levine.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-87, May.
- Wang, Shaun S. & Young, Virginia R. & Panjer, Harry H., 1997. "Axiomatic characterization of insurance prices," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 173-183, November.
- Andre Lapied & Pascal Toquebeuf, .
"Dynamically consistent CEU preferences,"
2012-10, TEPP Working Papers.
- Siu, Tak Kuen & Yang, Hailiang, 1999. "Subjective risk measures: Bayesian predictive scenarios analysis," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 157-169, November.
- Laeven, Roger J. A. & Goovaerts, Marc J., 2004. "An optimization approach to the dynamic allocation of economic capital," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 299-319, October.
- Gianni Bosi & Magalì Zuanon, 2012. "A note on the axiomatization of Wang premium principle by means of continuity considerations," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3158-3165.
- Tsanakas, Andreas & Barnett, Christopher, 2003. "Risk capital allocation and cooperative pricing of insurance liabilities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 239-254, October.
- Lapied, André & Toquebeuf, Pascal, 2012. "Dynamically consistent CEU preferences on f-convex events," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 252-256.
- Tsanakas, Andreas, 2004. "Dynamic capital allocation with distortion risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 223-243, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.