Pricing insurance contracts -- an economic viewpoint
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hofmann, Annette & Nell, Martin & Pohl, Philipp, 2007. "The optimal pricing strategy for an insurer when risk preferences are stochastically distributed," Working Papers on Risk and Insurance 20, University of Hamburg, Institute for Risk and Insurance.
- Schweizer, Martin, 2001. "From actuarial to financial valuation principles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 31-47, February.
- Christophe Dutang & Hansjoerg Albrecher & Stéphane Loisel, 2012. "A game-theoretic approach to non-life insurance markets," Working Papers hal-00746245, HAL.
- Ramsay, Colin M., 2005. "Pricing optional group term insurance: a new approach using reservation prices," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 37-55, February.
- Frostig, Esther & Zaks, Yaniv & Levikson, Benny, 2007. "Optimal pricing for a heterogeneous portfolio for a given risk factor and convex distance measure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 459-467, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.