Actuarial models for pricing disability benefits: Towards a unifying approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levikson, B. & Mizrahi, G., 1994. "Pricing long term care insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Segerer, Gunther, 1993. "The actuarial treatment of the disability risk in Germany, Austria and Switzerland," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 131-140, November.
- Gregorius, F. K., 1993. "Disability insurance in The Netherlands," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 101-116, November.
- Maegebier, Alexander, 2013. "Valuation and risk assessment of disability insurance using a discrete time trivariate Markov renewal reward process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 802-811.
- Marcus Christiansen, 2012. "Multistate models in health insurance," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 155-186, June.
- Pablo Alonso González & Irene Albarrán Lozano, 2009. "Private long term care insurance: Theoretical approach and results applied to the Spanish case," Alcamentos 0902, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.