Actuarial models for pricing disability benefits: Towards a unifying approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Insurance: Mathematics and Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levikson, B. & Mizrahi, G., 1994. "Pricing long term care insurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Gregorius, F. K., 1993. "Disability insurance in The Netherlands," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 101-116, November.
- Segerer, Gunther, 1993. "The actuarial treatment of the disability risk in Germany, Austria and Switzerland," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 131-140, November.
- Pablo Alonso González & Irene Albarrán Lozano, 2009. "Private long term care insurance: Theoretical approach and results applied to the Spanish case," Alcamentos, Universidad de AlcalÃ¡, Departamento de EconomÃa. 0902, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Marcus Christiansen, 2012. "Multistate models in health insurance," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 155-186, June.
- Maegebier, Alexander, 2013. "Valuation and risk assessment of disability insurance using a discrete time trivariate Markov renewal reward process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 802-811.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.