The theorems of international trade in time-phased economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francois, Joseph, 2000.
"Preferential Trade Arrangements, Induced Investment, and National Income in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Ramsey Model,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2535, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Francois & M. Rombout, 2000. "Preferential Trade Arrangements, Induced Investment, and National Income in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Ramsey Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-061/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2000061 is not listed on IDEAS
- Terrence Bensel & Bruce Elmslie, 1992. "Rethinking international trade theory: a methodological appraisal," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 249-265, June.
- Makoto Yano, 1990. "Von neumann facets and the dynamic stability of perfect foresight equilibrium paths in neo-classical trade models," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 27-69, February.
- Oda, Sobei H., 1999. "Trade in capital goods generated by international diffusion of technology," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 195-208, June.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2012.
"Stolper-Samuelson Revisited: Trade and Distribution with Oligopolistic Profits,"
2012-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2012. "Stolper–Samuelson Revisited: Trade And Distribution With Oligopolistic Profits," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 569-598, 07.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.