Some of the theorems of international trade with many goods and factors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "Does the Stopler-Samuelson Theorem Explain the Movement in Wages? The Linkage Between Trade and Wages in Latin American Countries," Research Department Publications 4237, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Razin, Assaf, 1978. "A theory of international trade under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 22112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J.Peter Neary, 2003.
"Globalisation and Market Structure,"
DNB Staff Reports (discontinued)
100, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Richard Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2013.
"Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An integrating framework,"
Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva
13103, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Baldwin, Richard & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2014. "Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An integrating framework," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 51-62.
- Baldwin, Richard & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2010. "Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An Integrating Framework," CEPR Discussion Papers 7775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2010. "Trade-in-goods and trade-in-tasks: An Integrating Framework," NBER Working Papers 15882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "¿Explica el teorema Stopler-Samuelson el desplazamiento de los salarios? El vínculo entre el comercio internacional y los salarios en países latinoamericanos," Research Department Publications 4238, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Wen Cheng & Jeffrey Sachs & Xiaokai Yang, 2000. "A general-equilibrium re-appraisal of the Stolper-Samuelson theorem," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2007. "On Commodity Prices and Factor Rewards: A Close Look at Sign Patterns," Working Papers 07-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Glenn Rayp, 1998. "An empirical test of the Dixit-Norman approach to factor price equalization, using cointegration techniques," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 484-512, September.
- Isabelle Bensidoun & Sébastien Jean & Aude Sztulman, 2011.
"International trade and income distribution: reconsidering the evidence,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 147(4), pages 593-619, November.
- Isabelle Bensidoun & Sébastien Jean & Aude Sztulman, 2005. "International Trade and Income Distribution: Reconsidering the Evidence," Working Papers 2005-17, CEPII research center.
- Bensidoun, Isabelle & Jean, Sébastien & Sztulman, Aude, 2011. "International trade and income distribution : reconsidering the evidence," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4212, Paris Dauphine University.
- Eric O'N. Fisher, 2014. "The Singular Value Decomposition of a Technology Matrix," CESifo Working Paper Series 4566, CESifo Group Munich.
- Max Albert & Wilhelm Kohler, 1995. "Factor-price equalization under joint and nonjoint production," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 271-294, October.
- Henry Thompson, 1998. "Production with Two Factors and Many Goods Large Firms in a Small Open Economy," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 107-116.
- Tahir Abdi & Lawrence Edwards, 2002. "Achieving Employment Equity in the Public Service: a study of changes between 1995 and 2001," Working Papers 02060, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Koo Yun, Kwan, 1997. "Relative prices and improvement of real factor rewards in several sectors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 379-382, September.
- Thompson, Henry, 1997. "Free trade and income redistribution across labor groups: Comparative statics for the U.S. economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 181-192.
- repec:gen:geneem:11112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Thompson, 2002. "Trade and Foreign Capital: Income Redistribution in Simulated Trade Models," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0208, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.