Practical general equilibrium estimation of resource pulls under trade liberalization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaime Melo, 1980. "Tariffs and resource allocation in partial and in general equilibrium," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 114-130, March.
- Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1986. "A Computable General Equilibrium Model for Development Policy Analysis," Bulletins 7477, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Erno Zalai, 1998. "Computable Equilibrium Modelling and Application to Economies in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 9804, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- de Melo, Jaime, 1988. "CGE models for the analysis of trade policy in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3, The World Bank.
- Jonathan S. Skinner, 1987. "Taxation and Output Growth: Evidence from African Countries," NBER Working Papers 2335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yinhua Mai & Peter B. Dixon & Maureen Rimmer, 2010. "CHINAGEM: A Monash-Styled Dynamic CGE Model of China," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-201, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Lee, Jaymin, 1997. "The maturation and growth of infant industries: The case of Korea," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1271-1281, August.
- Dee, Philippa S., 1984. "Will bank interest rate deregulation jeopardize economic growth? A case study of South Korea," Kiel Working Papers 203, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.