Monopoly and the theory of international trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Peter Neary, 2000.
"Competition, Trade and Wages,"
200020, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bacchiega, Emanuele, 2013. "A note on the effects of market power distribution in Cordella and Gabszewicz's Ricardian model," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 111-116.
- Abbassi, Abdessalem & Larue, Bruno, 2011. "Trade liberalization and inter-provincial dumping in a spatial equilibrium model: the case of the Canadian dairy industry," MPRA Paper 30363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H. Molana & T. Moutos, 1992. "Returns to scale, imperfect competition and aggregate demand and trade policy effects in a two-country model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 271-295, October.
- Dipankar Purkayastha, 1999. "Patriarchal Monopoly and Economic Development," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 61-78.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2013. "Asymptotic Relations in Cournot’s Quantity Game: Some International Trade Implications - Relazioni asintotiche nel gioco di Cournot: alcune implicazioni per il commercio internazionale," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 66(1), pages 47-56.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2003.
"Cournot-Nash Competition in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade,"
03-28, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2003. "Cournot-Nash Competition in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade," Vienna Economics Papers 0308, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Egbert Dierker & Hildegard Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 2003. "Cournot-Nash Competition in a General Equilibrium Model of International Trade," Vienna Economics Papers 0208, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Fargeix, Andre & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1989.
"The effect of tariffs in markets with vertical restraints,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 99-117, February.
- Fargeix, Andre & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1987. "The effect of tariffs in markets with vertical restraints," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt49v754qw, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Henry Thompson, 2002. "Price-Taking Monopolies in Small Open Economies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 205-209, April.
- Sgro, Pasquale M., 1983. "A Selective Review of Developments in International Trade Theory: Commercial Policy and Free Trade," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(01), April.
- Theodore Hitiris, 1981. "Protection, concentration and labour intensity: Reply," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 383-384, June.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2012.
"Stolper-Samuelson Revisited: Trade and Distribution with Oligopolistic Profits,"
2012-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2012. "Stolper–Samuelson Revisited: Trade And Distribution With Oligopolistic Profits," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 569-598, 07.
- Abbassi, Abdessallem & Larue, Bruno, 2012. "Multiple Marginalization and Trade Liberalization: The Case of the Canadian Dairy Industry," Working Papers 148592, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Shigekazu Tanaka, 1981. "The impact of protection and concentration on the labour intensity of U. K. industries: Comment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 380-382, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.