'Quality ladders' and Ricardian trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petsas, Iordanis, 2009.
"Sustained Comparative Advantage and Semi-Endogenous Growth,"
14297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iordanis Petsas, 2010. "Sustained Comparative Advantage and Semi-Endogenous Growth," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 34-47, 02.
- Jocelyn Glass, Amy & Saggi, Kamal, 2002. "Licensing versus direct investment: implications for economic growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 131-153, January.
- Brito, Ricardo D. & Chami, Jorge & Souza, Eduardo C., 2012. "The quality-cost choice of R&D in the nations' exports," Insper Working Papers wpe_286, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Michael A. Landesmann, 2003. "Structural features of economic integration in an enlarged Europe: patterns of catching-up and industrial specialisation," European Economy - Economic Papers 181, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Benarroch, M., 1996. "Scale economies, wage differentials, and North-South trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 327-342, December.
- Benarroch Michael & James Gaisford, 2002. "Learning, experience and the dynamics of north-south Trade and technology transfer," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 65-83.
- Amy Glass & Kamal Saggi, 1999. "The Dynamic Impact of Internalization Advantage," Working Papers 99-04, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Petsas, Iordanis, 2008. "Sustained Comparative Advantage in a Model of Schumpeterian Growth without Scale Effects," MPRA Paper 14300, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Sep 2008.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Unel, Bulent, 2013.
"A simple model of quality heterogeneity and international trade,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 68-83.
- Bulent Unel & Elias Dinopoulos, . "A Simple Model of Quality Heterogeneity and International Trade," Departmental Working Papers 2009-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 1997. "Tariffs and Schumpeterian growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-4), pages 425-452, May.
- Werner Antweiler, Jr., 1994. "International Differences in R&D: An Empirical Investigation of a "Quality Ladder" Implication," Working Papers ecpap-95-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco Ireo Paolo, 2007. "Contract Enforcement, Comparative Advantage and Long-Run Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.