Investment, the two-sector model and trade in debt and capital goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1981.
"Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 769-97, August.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1979. "Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model," NBER Working Papers 0352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Engel & Kenneth Kletzer, 1987.
"Saving and Investment in an Open Economy with Non-Traded Goods,"
NBER Working Papers
2141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engel, Charles & Kletzer, Kenneth, 1989. "Saving and Investment in an Open Economy with Non-traded Goods," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(4), pages 735-52, November.
- Charles Engel & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1986. "International Borrowing to Finance Investment," NBER Working Papers 1865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomas Holub & Martin Cihak, 2003. "Price Convergence: What Can the Balassa-Samuelson Model Tell Us?," Working Papers 2003/08, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Andrés Felipe Arias & Hernando Zuleta, 1997.
"Tasa de Cambio Real e Inversión. La Experiencia de 1990-1996,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003537, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Andrés Felipe Arias & Hernando Zuleta, . "Tasa de Cambio Real e Inversión. La Experiencia de 1990-1996," Borradores de Economia 076, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- David Lipton & Jeffrey Sachs, 1980. "Accumulation and Growth in a Two-Country Model: A Simulation Approach," NBER Working Papers 0572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Ohyama, Michihiro, 1995. "External debt cycles," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 215-236, June.
- Brock, Philip L & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1994.
"The Dependent-Economy Model with Both Traded and Nontraded Capital Goods,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 306-25, October.
- Philip L. Brock & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1993. "The Dependent Economy Model with Both Traded and Non-Traded Capital Goods," NBER Working Papers 4500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eslamloueyan, Karim & Jafari, Mahbobeh, 2010. "Capital mobility, openness, and saving-investment relationship in Asia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1246-1252, September.
- Mountford, A., 1994. "Trade dynamics and endogenous growth: An overlapping generations model," Discussion Paper 1994-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Philip L. Brock, 2009. "Collateral Constraints and Macroeconomic Adjustment in an Open Economy," Working Papers UWEC-2009-03, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2006.
"Capital Income Taxation and Specialization Patterns: Investment Tax vs. Saving Tax,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0649, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2006. "Capital Income Taxation and Specialization Patterns: Investment Tax vs. Saving Tax," KIER Working Papers 613, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.