The impact of foreign capital inflow on domestic savings in underdeveloped countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1972)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulgeorg Juhl, 1980. "American multinationals and American interests — Oder : American interests and American multinationals ?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 584-592, September.
- Lächler, Ulrich & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1987.
"The effects of debt versus equity inflows on savings and growth in developing economies,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
1350, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ulrich Lächler & Peter Nunnenkamp, 1987. "The effects of debt versus equity inflows on savings and growth in developing economies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 123(4), pages 631-650, December.
- Lächler, Ulrich & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1987. "The effects of debt versus equity inflows on savings and growth in developing economies," Kiel Working Papers 276, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Zafar Iqbal, 1993. "Institutional Variations in Saving Behaviour in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 1293-1311.
- Henrik Hansen & Finn Tarp, 2000. "Aid effectiveness disputed," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 375-398.
- Lächler, Ulrich, 1985. "Debt versus equity in development finance," Kiel Working Papers 248, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Agrawal, Nisha & Ahmed, Zafar & Mered, Michael & Nord, Roger & DEC, 1993. "Structural adjustment, economic performance, and aid dependency in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1204, The World Bank.
- Chor Foon Tang & Hooi Hooi Lean, 2009. "The Effects Of Disaggregated Savings On Economic Growth In Malaysia - Generalised Variance Decomposition Analysis," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 04-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Mohammed I. Ansari, 2004. "Sustainability of the US current account deficit: An econometric analysis of the impact of capital inflow on domestic economy," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 249-269, November.
- Boone, Peter, 1996. "Politics and the effectiveness of foreign aid," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 289-329, February.
- Zafar Iqbal, 1997. "Foreign Aid and the Public Sector: A Model of Fiscal Behaviour in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 115-129.
- Unbreen Qayyum & Zafar Mahmood, 2013. "Inter-linkage between Foreign Direct Investment and Foreign Trade in Pakistan: Are they Complements or Substitute?," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:91, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Hiemenz, Ulrich & Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad & Langhammer, Rolf J. & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Spinanger, Dean, 1991. "The international competitiveness of developing countries for risk capital," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 747, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael Clemens & Steven Radelet & Rikhil Bhavnani, 2004.
"Counting Chickens When They Hatch: The Short-term Effect of Aid on Growth,"
44, Center for Global Development.
- Michael A. Clemens & Steven Radelet & Rikhil Bhavnani, 2004. "Counting chickens when they hatch: The short-term effect of aid on growth," International Finance 0407010, EconWPA.
- David Dollar & Craig Burnside, 2000.
"Aid, Policies, and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 847-868, September.
- Muhammad Aslam Chaudhary & Sabahat Anwar, 2000. "Foreign Debt, Dependency, and Economic Growth in South Asia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 551-570.
- Peter Boone, 1995. "Politics and the Effectiveness of Foreign Aid," NBER Working Papers 5308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erzan R, 1986. "External account, growth and employment in Egypt and Turkey: historical review and prospects," ILO Working Papers 248522, International Labour Organization.
- Malik, Girijasankar, 2008. "Foreign Aid and Economic Growth: A Cointegration Analysis of the Six Poorest African Countries," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(2), pages 251-260, September.
- Zafar Iqbal & Ghulam Mustafa Zahid, 1998. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Economic Growth in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 125-148.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.