Efficiency wages in a Ricardian model of international trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Other versions of this item:
- Copeland, B.R., 1988. "Efficiency Wages In A Richardian Model Of International Trade," UBC Departmental Archives 88-31, UBC Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1995. "International trade and migration in the presence of sector-specific labor quality pricing distortions," Discussion Paper 1995-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1996.
"Effort, Wages and the International Division of Labor,"
NBER Working Papers
5803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1999. "Effort, Wages, and the International Division of Labor," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(6), pages 1127-1162, December.
- Davis, Donald R. & Harrigan, James, 2011.
"Good jobs, bad jobs, and trade liberalization,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 26-36, May.
- Donald R. Davis & James Harrigan, 2007. "Good Jobs, Bad Jobs, and Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 13139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis & James Harrigan, 2007. "Good jobs, bad jobs, and trade liberalization," Discussion Papers 0607-07, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Marion Jansen & Alessandro Turrini, 2004.
"Job Creation, Job Destruction, and the International Division of Labor,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 476-494, 08.
- Jansen, Marion & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2000. "Job Creation, Job Destruction, and the International Division of Labour," CEPR Discussion Papers 2472, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- JANSEN, Marion & TURRINI, Alessandro, 1998. "Job creation, job destruction, and the international division of labour," CORE Discussion Papers 1998064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hian Hoon, 1994. "The impact of intraindustry trade on the natural rate of unemployment in two simple models," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya, 2007.
"Offshoring and Unemployment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2805, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard A. Brecher & Zhiqi Chen, 2010.
"Unemployment of Skilled and Unskilled Labor in an Open Economy: International Trade, Migration, and Outsourcing,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 990-1000, November.
- Richard Brecher & Zhiqi Chen, 2008. "Unemployment of Skilled and Unskilled Labor in an Open Economy: International Trade, Migration, and Outsourcing," Carleton Economic Papers 08-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2010.
- Elhanan Helpman & Oleg Itskhoki & Stephen Redding, 2008. "Wages, Unemployment and Inequality with Heterogeneous Firms and Workers," NBER Working Papers 14122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carter, Thomas J., 1999. "Illegal immigration in an efficiency wage model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 385-401, December.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1999. "A two-region model of redistribution, migration and international trade," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 335-354, March.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Santaella, Julio A., 1998. "Efficiency wages, disinflation and labor mobility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 267-291, February.
- Das, Satya P., 2001. "Trade and relative wages: The role of supervisory function by skilled workers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 45-65, January.
- Roberto Basile & Luca De Benedictis, 2004. "Regional Unemployment and Productivity in Europe and the US," ERSA conference papers ersa04p38, European Regional Science Association.
- Eicher, T. S., 1999. "Training, adverse selection and appropriate technology: Development and growth in a small open economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 727-746, April.
- Eckel, Carsten, 2003. "Labor market adjustments to globalization: unemployment versus relative wages," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 173-188, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.