Efficiency wages in a Ricardian model of international trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2007.
"Offshoring and Unemployment,"
NBER Working Papers
13149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- JANSEN, Marion & TURRINI, Alessandro, 1998.
"Job creation, job destruction, and the international division of labour,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1998064, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marion Jansen & Alessandro Turrini, 2004. "Job Creation, Job Destruction, and the International Division of Labor," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 476-494, 08.
- Jansen, Marion & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2000. "Job Creation, Job Destruction, and the International Division of Labour," CEPR Discussion Papers 2472, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1999.
"Effort, Wages, and the International Division of Labor,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(6), pages 1127-1162, December.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1996. "Effort, Wages and the International Division of Labor," NBER Working Papers 5803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Santaella, Julio A., 1998. "Efficiency wages, disinflation and labor mobility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 267-291, February.
- Marouani, Mohamed Ali, 1999. "Libéralisation commerciale et emploi en Tunisie: un modèle d’équilibre général avec salaires d’efficience," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5173, Paris Dauphine University.
- Eckel, Carsten, 2003. "Labor market adjustments to globalization: unemployment versus relative wages," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 173-188, August.
- Elhanan Helpman & Oleg Itskhoki & Stephen Redding, 2008. "Wages, Unemployment and Inequality with Heterogeneous Firms and Workers," NBER Working Papers 14122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Das, Satya P., 2001. "Trade and relative wages: The role of supervisory function by skilled workers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 45-65, January.
- Richard Brecher & Zhiqi Chen, 2008.
"Unemployment of Skilled and Unskilled Labor in an Open Economy: International Trade, Migration, and Outsourcing,"
Carleton Economic Papers
08-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2010.
- Richard A. Brecher & Zhiqi Chen, 2010. "Unemployment of Skilled and Unskilled Labor in an Open Economy: International Trade, Migration, and Outsourcing," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 990-1000, November.
- Hian Hoon, 1994. "The impact of intraindustry trade on the natural rate of unemployment in two simple models," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1999. "A two-region model of redistribution, migration and international trade," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 335-354, March.
- Agell, Jonas & Lundborg, Per, 1991. "Wage Fairness and International Trade Theory and Policy," Working Paper Series 299, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Carter, Thomas J., 1999. "Illegal immigration in an efficiency wage model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 385-401, December.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1995. "International trade and migration in the presence of sector-specific labor quality pricing distortions," Discussion Paper 1995-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eicher, T. S., 1999. "Training, adverse selection and appropriate technology: Development and growth in a small open economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 727-746, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.