Tariffs, foreign capital and national welfare with sector-specific factors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fung, Michael Ka-Yiu & Zeng, Jinli, 1997. "Equity control of multinational firms in an economic growth model with urban unemployment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 287-301.
- Blanchard, Emily J., 2010.
"Reevaluating the role of trade agreements: Does investment globalization make the WTO obsolete?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 63-72, September.
- Emily Blanchard, 2006. "Reevaluating the Role of Trade Agreements: Does Investment Globalization Make the WTO Obsolete?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1735, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kar-yiu Wong, 1999. "Direct Investment Liberalization, Commodity Trade, and Income Distribution; What Can the WTO Do?," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0029, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2008:i:47:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kohpaiboon, Archanun, 2002. "Foreign Trade Regime and FDI-Growth Nexus : A Case Study of Thailand," Departmental Working Papers 2002-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Konstantin M. Wacker, 2011. "Do multinationals beat down developing countries' export prices? The impact of FDI on net barter terms of trade," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 211, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1988.
NBER Working Papers
1512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Antras, Pol, 2007.
"Trade and Capital Flows: A Financial Frictions Perspective,"
3264875, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Pol Antràs & Ricardo J. Caballero, 2009. "Trade and Capital Flows: A Financial Frictions Perspective," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(4), pages 701-744, 08.
- Pol Antràs & Ricardo J. Caballero, 2007. "Trade and Capital Flows: A Financial Frictions Perspective," NBER Working Papers 13241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, Jonathan, 1987.
"A Dynamic Specific-Factors Model of International Trade,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 325-38, April.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1987. "A Dynamic Specific-Factors Model of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 1479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Broll, Udo & Hansen, Sabine & Marjit, Sugata, 2004. "Domestic labor, foreign capital and national welfare," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/04, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Zenón Jiménez-Ridruejo, 1990. "Modelos de producción específica y movilidad factorial: una reconsideración del teorema de Rybczynsky," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(2), pages 239-256, May.
- Philip L. Brock & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1992. "The Growth and Welfare Consequences of Differential Tariffs With Endogenously-Supplied Capital and Labor," NBER Working Papers 4011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Saggi, Kamal, 1999. "Multilateral disciplines for investment-related policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2138, The World Bank.
- Gilbert, John, 2000. "Raw Materials, Processing Incentives And Foreign Ownership," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21866, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kohpaiboon, Archanun, 2006. "Foreign direct investment and technology spillover: A cross-industry analysis of Thai manufacturing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 541-556, March.
- Chakraborty, Brati Sankar, 2001. "Welfare consequence of capital inflow for a small tariff-protected economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 305-316, October.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H., 1999. "Adverse selection, asymmetric information, and foreign investment policies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 239-252, September.
- Zeshan Atique & Mohsin Hasnain Ahmad & Usman Azhar, 2004. "The Impact of FDI on Economic Growth under Foreign Trade Regimes: A Case Study of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 707-718.
- Yu-Ter Wang, 2008. "Outward FDI from a Free Trade Area: the Small Open Economy Case," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(47), pages 1-7.
- Kar-yiu Wong, 1999. "Direct Investment Liberalization, Commodity Trade, and Income Distribution; What Can the WTO Do?," Working Papers 0029, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.