A dynamic model of tariffs, output and employment under flexible exchange rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew K. Rose & Jonathan D. Ostry, 1989. "Tariffs and the macroeconomy: evidence from the USA," International Finance Discussion Papers 365, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kevin HjortshÃ¸j O'Rourke, 2012.
"From Empire to Europe: Britain in the World Economy,"
Economics Series Working Papers
Number 106, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kevin H. O’Rourke, 2012. "From Empire to Europe: Britain in the World Economy," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _106, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Partha Sen & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1988.
"Tariffs, Capital Accumulation, and the Current Account in a Small Open Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
2781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sen, Partha & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1989. "Tariffs, Capital Accumulation, and the Current Account in a Small Open Economy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(4), pages 811-31, November.
- Stefan Reitz & Ulf D. Slopek, 2005. "Macroeconomic Effects of Tariffs: Insights from a New Open Economy Macroeconomics Model," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 141(II), pages 285-311, June.
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1990.
"Tariffs And Sectoral Adjustments In An Open Economy,"
90-13, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1991. "Tariffs and sectoral adjustments in an open economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 53-89.
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1990. "Tariffs And Sectoral Adjustments In An Open Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 90-13, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1990. "Tariffs and Sectoral Adjustments in an Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 3315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry J. Eichengreen & Jeffrey Sachs, 1984.
"Exchange Rates and Economic Recovery in the 1930s,"
NBER Working Papers
1498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence H. Goulder and Barry Eichengreen., 1989.
"Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-Industry Effects,"
Economics Working Papers
89-110, University of California at Berkeley.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1992. "Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-industry Effects," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 253-80, May.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1989. "Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-Industry Effects," NBER Working Papers 2965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Eichengreen, Barry, 1989. "Trade Liberalization in General Equilibrium: Intertemporal and Inter-Industry Effects," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0ws6559g, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Fender, John & Yip, Chong K., 2000.
"Tariffs and exchange rate dynamics redux,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 633-655, October.
- Osang, Thomas & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2000. "Differential tariffs, growth, and welfare in a small open economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 315-342, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.