Speculation, rational expectations, and stability of the foreign exchange market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masahiro Kawai, 1980. "Three roles of the forward foreign exchange market," International Finance Discussion Papers 170, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Flood, Robert P. & Marion, Nancy P., 2000.
"Self-fulfilling risk predictions:: an application to speculative attacks,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 245-268, February.
- Robert P. Flood & Nancy P. Marion, 1998. "Self-Fulfilling Risk Predictions - An Application to Speculative Attacks," IMF Working Papers 98/124, International Monetary Fund.
- John A. Carlson & Christian M. Dahl & Carol L. Osler, 2008.
"Short-run Exchange-rate Dynamics: Theory And Evidence,"
39, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- John A Carlson & Christian M. Dahl & Carol L. Osler, 2008. "Short-run Exchange-Rate Dynamics: Theory and Evidence," CREATES Research Papers 2008-01, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Harvey Lapan, 1984. "Exchange rate determination and real interest rate differentials under uncertainty," International Finance Discussion Papers 232, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Masao Ogaki & Julio Santaella, 1999.
"The Exchange Rate and the Term Structure of Interest Rates in Mexico,"
99-21, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Ogaki, Masao & Santaella, Julio A., 2000. "The exchange rate and the term structure of interest rates in Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 135-155, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.